Living with a positive attitude paints your world in bright colors and attracts positive energy.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Realize you have the power to bring about positive change in your life.
- Squash negative thoughts like a bug.
- If bad things happen, let them roll off like water on a duck’s back. Turn even the most-sour situation around. Tell yourself, This too shall pass. Look for the good. Choose to be optimistic.
- Make a conscious effort to be grateful—every moment of every single day—for your life, the things in your life, your gifts and talents, and other people.
- Focus on what you have, not on what you want.
- Be inspired by others, but don’t compare yourself to them.
- Accept criticism with grace, but ignore the naysayers.
- See bad things as blessings in disguise.
- See failure as a stepping stone towards success.
- Surround yourself with happy, optimistic people.
- Complain less, smile more.
- Pay it forward. Every day say something nice to a stranger—a sales clerk or bank teller, for instance.
Try it! Put a positive spin on everything today. Glow with optimism and hope. You will love the way it makes you feel!